- Cookies usage.
- Cookie types, purpose and functionality.
- How to disable cookies in the most used browsers.
- What happens if cookies are disabled.
https://www.viafirma.com/ web’s cookie usage
Cookies are assigned to an anonymous user and computer and they do not collect personal data. The user can configure their browser to not allow the installation of cookies from Viafirma’s websites and still be able to access the services, although the user may feel a drop in speed and functioning quality or may be unable to use one of the website’s services.
www.viafirma.com web’s cookie types, purpose and functionality
Cookie classification depending on their duration:
- “Session cookies” or “persistent cookies”: the first ones are deleted when the browser is closed, whereas the second ones remain in the computer.
- “First party cookies” o “Third parties cookies”: depending on who they belong to: the same website domain or a third party.
Cookie classification depending on their purpose:
- User input cookies or session cookies: used in session logins, shopping carts, etc.
- Authentication cookies: they identify the user when they log in the system.
- User centric security cookies: cookies aimed to increase the security of a service requested by the user, for example, managing security when logins into a registry system.
- Multimedia Player session cookies (Flash Cookies): used to store technical details necessary to play video or audio (like image quality or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: these cookies store only information about connection points (technical nature cookies).
- UI customization cookies: normally used to customise the website’s appearance (language, etc).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: social media usually have “plug-in modules” that website’s owners may integrate in their platforms so users can share contents with their contacts. These plug-ins may carry cookies installation on users’ computers.
- Third party advertising: cookies used for third parties’ marketing networking.
- Analytics cookies: used to generate statistics about visitors fluxes, browsing patterns, etc.
For that matter, this website currently uses:
First or third party
Does it access to personal data
multilanguage wordpress plugin
cookies approval wordpress plugin
contents valuation plugin
How to disable cookies in the main browsers?
You can block or disable cookies within the settings of your browser. You can choose to reject installing all cookies or just some of them.
The following are links to the setting indications to disable cookies in the main browsers:
What happens when cookies are disabled
If you reject cookies, you still will be able to use our website, but some services or links may stop working, besides we will not be able to obtain valuable information from you in order to help you find contents according to your interests and help you accessing these contents easier and faster.