Following the entry in force on 1st July 2016 of the Regulation (EU) No 910/2014, also known as the eIDAS Regulation (which established a legal framework for the European Union regarding the electronic signature), Viafirma is currently able to support any CA within the EU Trusted List. At this link you can see a list of all the member countries, and a list of all the CAs in each country.
In Latin America
- Avansi (first authorised AC in the Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo Chamber – Dominican Republic
- OPTICROOTCA – Dominican Republic
- Panama Certification Authority – Panama
- GSE (Open Digitalisation Entity) – Colombia
- Certicámara (Electronic validity and legal certainty) – Colombia
- Paraguay Principal Certification Authority – Paraguay
- Any other CA, prior request.