When you are visiting a website with Viafirma Fortress Desktop, for example, Directorate-General for Traffic (DGT), the following checks must be performed:
- Uninstall the ‘Viafirma Fortress Desktop’ application and install the latest corresponding version you will find on the Viafirma Fortress page in the section below
– Check that the viafirma fortress icon appears in the notification area of the taskbar.
Double click on the right button or press the right button option to open.
Enter your user and password to login
Then enter the PIN
Check that the certificates are listed below and click on activate.
On the other hand, you must make sure that the following steps were carried out correctly to login on the DGT website:
- If you have an antivirus installed, temporarily disable it to perform the test.
- Login to Sede electronica DGT-Consulta tus puntos using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome (Firefox isn’t supported).
- Click on ”Consulta de Puntos Con Certificado”
The previous certificate is listed in the certificate list
When selecting a desktop fortress window will appear asking for the pin (you may be asked twice)
Your driving penalty points should appear
If any errors occur please contact us explaining:
- Browser version
- Step in which the error occurs
- Screenshot of the error
- Antivirus version in case you have one already installed