To export personal certificates on Firefox 2.x or higher just follow these steps:
- Access the “Tools” menu, “Options”, “Advanced”, “Encryption”, “View Certificates” and select the tab “Your Certificates”.
- We chose the certificate and click on “Backup”.
- Enter the path and file name that contains the exported certificate.
- Insert the browser master password if set.
- Enter a password and its validation to protect the file that contains the exported certificate and click “OK”.
- If the process is correct, it will display a message saying that certificates backup and private keys has been successfuly created.